TFunctionParser as Automation/COM-Server
What is TFunctionParser?
TFunctionParser™ is a Math Parser for analyzing and evaluating mathematical functions.
The function term is a user given string like 'sin(x)*t'. The function term can be
changed at runtime.
TFunctionParser provides about 100 mathematical intrinsic functions and operations.
The user can define functions, constants and variable names himself.
Thus TFunctionParser is a software that can be used by software developers to build their own
applications embedding a powerful and comprehensive mathematical parser for quick and easy analyzing and evaluating mathematical functions.
TFunctionParser provides the following features:
- Algebraic syntax, not case sensitive
- Parentheses ()
- Floating point numbers (IEEE format)
- Support of hexadecimal numbers
- Angles in radians, degrees or gons
- Userdefined variablenames (default: x, y, z and t)
- Implemented mathematical constants
- Userdefined constants
- About 100 predefined mathematical functions and operations in TFunctionParser
- Userdefined functions based on the predefined ones (macros)
functions can be nested, combined and inserted into other functions, like 'f(g(sin(1/x))+x/2)*h(g(x-1);pi)', where f(x), g(x) and h(x) are userdefined functions.
- Userfunctions: YOUR own code is evaluated
- Easy to use
Windows 95/98/ME, NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/7/8.x/10.
Now available for 32 and 64 bit!
- Mathematical Function Plotter
- Financial and Banking Software
- Medical Evaluations
- Mathematical Education and Training
- Database Applications
TFunctionParser 7.4 is Shareware.
You may test it for a period of 30 days.
If you use it in your non-commercial applications you must register it. The license fee for non-commercial use is 20 EUR.
If you want to use TFunctionParser for commercial purposes please contact us.
TFunctionParser 22.214.171.124, 32 bit
(zipped, about 460 kB, last updated 2016-May-12,
TFunctionParser 126.96.36.199, 64 bit
(zipped, about 1.1 MB, last updated 2016-May-12,
Older versions are still available as Delphi Components.
TFunctionParser is one of our award-winning software products.